Good Math/Bad Math

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sorry for the slow day

Sorry for the slow monday. It's been a rough day. Our home internet service got upgraded this morning, which of course meant that we didn't have internet service all day. (Why, oh why, do these things never go smoothly?)

Now that I bought a new router, got it configured, and rewired the hopeless tangle of cables, I'm back online. I've got two posts in progress, but I don't know if I'll have time to finish writing either of them tonight. Things will be back to normal tommorow.

2 Comments:

  • It's okay pal, no one is grading you for "staying on task". I go for several days between blogs, myself. (I just started a new job, and my brains are mushy afterwards.)

    andrea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 PM  

  • Hey, i use Sage in FireFox to pick up the BlogSpot RSS feed. If you hadn't mentioned you missed a day, i wouldn't have noticed. I don't recall seeing your signed contract for daily entertainment, nor would i ask for one... some of my favorite blogs post about ten times a year.

    By Blogger Stephen, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home